Wednesday, March 13, 2013

June Bug


One of my favorite times of the day is nap/snuggle time with Katie. In the morning we have been napping and snuggling on the couch it is the most favorite for sure, to go to sleep and then wake up with that smiling face right there! Sorry Jake, Katie doesn’t have morning breath! I have also enjoyed napping while it lasts, I have never been much of a napper. 
                                                                 Snuggle Bug!



Bath time in the super awesome Pooh tub!

                                                                           Booty!






                                          Kisses from Sam when she's all done!



We have been spending time on the porch grilling, as we do in the summer time and Katie seems to enjoy it quite a bit, depending on the second:) 



             I'm pretty sure you should be more upset that I am upset...quit taking pictures!






    Where ever Katie is, Sam is. He keeps an ever watchful eye on her:) 

 







                                          For Father's Day we made hand prints on burner covers. 
                                          Needless to say it got a bit messy:) 


               Story time each night! Sometimes she sits really still and sometimes she spins like a tornado:)
                                                     You never know what she is gonna get:)


                                                               Little Feet, Big Feet




                                                                   Sweet Dreams








No comments:

Post a Comment